Do you want to add some extra oomph to your spells? Do you want to send them off into the Universe with a boom? With enough potency to change the world? For your magick to blast into your life like a superhero on caffeine and create all of the wishes you desire?
Of course you do, and I know the secret – I’ll share it with you as long as you promise to do your witcherly (yes that’s a made up word) diligence and make sure that you are spell casting ethically and kindly, without controlling others…
Do you agree?
Ok, well here goes …
It’s actually quite simple, you cast your spells on a full moon and that’s pretty much the secret!
I don’t know how to write the sound I’m trying to describe now but it’s the sound that they play on a gameshow, you know when they get the question wrong, or on a chat show when someone states something obvious, like a disappointed sound.
I’m sorry to let you down, yes I did state the obvious but it’s because the full moon is the most powerful time to spell cast.
If you want to Kapow! your spells, you can easily do it on a full moon, but watch out, they are very potent and because of that some spells are better at other times in the moon’s cycle.
The best spells to do at this time are for money, romance, luck and to banish (such as banishing a bad habit, or an illness for example).
And because we like to be helpful, here’s a selection of three spells that you can easily do on the next full moon.
The Easy Money Full Moon Spell
This full moon spell is so simple but very powerful.
You will need:
- Bay Leaves
- Marker Pen
- Matches or a lighter
What to do:
1. Write down the amount of money you desire with the marker on the bay leaf – use a marker instead of a pen because the pen cracks the leaf as you write.
2. On a full moon visualise the money coming to you within a desired time frame (I’ve heard of some people who do this every full moon and write down their monthly income needs) but you must visualise a time frame otherwise you might attract £250,000 in the span of 50 years and that’s not too helpful!
3. As you are visualising burn the bay leaf and consider your spell cast.
Note: I recommend that you use pre-dried bay leaves rather than your own. Take it from me, I tried to use my own dried bay leaves for this spell in the past and they just wouldn’t burn!
Now you’ve got the money, let’s help you in the romance department with this lovely little mix of full moon magic.
A Little Love Spell for a Full Moon
If you want to add an extra superhero to the mix try performing this spell on a Friday close to the full moon.
Keep thoughts of love at the forefront of your mind from the time you begin– capture and hold the feelings of how good it feels.
You Will Need:
- Pink or Light Green Candle
- Jasmine Essential Oil (Optional)
What to do:
1. Anoint the candle with the Jasmine Oil (if you are using it)
2. Take the paper and pen and write a letter to your perfect mate (or current partner if you are boosting the love in your existing relationship) as though you’re writing in the future. Tell your partner or the person of your dreams everything that you love about them and the relationship. Write for as long as you feel the need.
3. Lay your finished letter on the table, put the candle on top of it (in a holder of course!).
4. Light the candle saying:
This flame represents my burning desire; I summon the energies to draw to me a magical love.
5. Spend as long as you can meditating on that feeling of having love in your life.
6. When you’re done, fold up the paper and drizzle some wax on it to seal it.
7. Place the candle back on top of the envelope and allow the candle to burn out.
8. When the candle has burned out bury the wax remnants and tuck the letter in your book of shadows, or place in another location sacred to you.
9. Forget the spell and start taking action toward bringing love into your life – make romantic gestures with your partner, start dating or making the effort to socialise and mix with potential partners.
Lady Luck Full Moon Spell
When the moon is full, simply chant these words:
Lady of luck come out tonight.
Bless your light upon me
As the light of the moon shines above
In this light bless me with your luck.
Until the moon is next to be full
This works until the next full moon. If you say this every full moon you will keep your luck.
Successfully performing a spell is an art that comes about with practice. The better you are at working with magickal energy, the better your results will be. The Essence of Magick is a guide which teaches you how to cast spells that work.